Here is an easy recipe to make on the grill. The flavor added to the pork from the seasoning makes this a stand out meal. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Lemon-Pepper Pork Tenderloin”
This is such an awesome recipe and I just love the tenderness of a pork tenderloin. The lemon pepper flavor is outstanding! This is a very easy recipe and the best part was it was done in 30 minutes. It is a great item to put on the grill right after a long day at work and doesn’t take much time from the grill to the center of your plate. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- ½ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Dried Thyme
- 2 Pork Tenderloins (3/4 lb. each)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork and oil.
- Brush oil over all sides of pork.
- Rub lemon peel mixture over pork.
- Cover and grill pork over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally until pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from grill, cover with foil.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.