Spring is here and this is the perfect salad for those spring or summer events. This is so easy to make and so refreshing with the orange juice mixed with the yogurt. The best part is I don’t have to choose which berry to add to this salad because I can have them all. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- ⅓ Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 T. Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 6 Cups Chopped Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries, Blackberries or Raspberries
- 1 Mango peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- In large bowl, toss all salad ingredients; serve with dressing.