Here is a great winter roast that will surely make your taste buds tingle! Great flavor and the meat is so tender. Enjoy… I did!
It has been tradition in our family for years to have Father’s Day Dinner at the lake and of course it has to be something grilled. If my husband had his choice it would be steak every year. Well I have the perfect recipe this year for him. One of his favorite cuts of meat is a T-Bone steak and I usually like to serve some kind of sauce with it. Here’s a recipe to make a fabulous dinner for your Father.
- 4 T-Bone Steaks, 1” thick
- 3 Cloves Garlic, cut in half
- 1-1/2 T. Black Peppercorns, crushed
- ⅓ Cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 T. Dijon Mustard
- ¾-tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼-tsp. Lime Juice
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Rub garlic on beef.
- Press peppercorns into beef. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cover and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium heat for 10 to 14 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, turning once.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with butter mixture.
The sauce makes this steak taste even better. As a side dish serve a Caesar Salad and you will have the perfect Fathers’ Day dinner. Happy Father’s day to all!
Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Click Here for more blog articles written by Jayne