Not all ham is created equal. Our Four Brothers Signature Bone-In-Ham is a ham that does not take a backseat to any other Ham. Continue reading “Four Brothers Premium Old Fashioned Hardwood Smoked Ham”
If you want to WOW! your family and guests this is a wonderful holiday glaze to put over any kind of ham. I love the orange cranberry flavor and the presentation is so elegant with the sauce over a spiral sliced ham. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 7 Lb. Bone-in Ham, fully cooked
- 4 Oz. Cranberry Sauce, whole berry
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 T. Orange Zest
- 3 T. Juice From Orange
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham in shallow pan; cover with foil and bake 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining ingredients in microwavable bowl on high 30-45 seconds or until cranberry sauce is melted.
- Reserve half of the cranberry mixture.
- Remove foil from ham; brush cranberry mixture over ham and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until ham is heated through.
- Transfer ham to cutting board and let stand 15 minutes.
- Slice ham; serve with reserved cranberry mixture.
Easy dishes to feed a crowd
Much of our attention is on turkey as we get closer to Thanksgiving, but if you’re hosting the family soon a ham is a wonderful way to feed a crowd! Ham is a great option for a special dinner or brunch without taking too much time or effort to get things ready. Coborns Signature Smoked Spiral Ham is on sale this week at Coborn’s and CobornsDelivers.com – it’s already fully cooked and just needs to be reheated!
This scalloped potato dish is a wonderful side dish for ham. It uses both Yukon gold and sweet potatoes for a delicious twist on a classic gratin. This recipe is also a great way to use up potatoes you might still have in the pantry after Thanksgiving. This recipe gets a delicious boost from Gruyere cheese and it can be made ahead of time and baked when you’re getting close to eating. That time-saving trick is sure to make this potato gratin a favorite side dish for the holidays or any time you entertain. Continue reading “Best Side Dishes for Ham”