Happy Spring! As a Mom of two toddlers I have definitely found my favorite brands that are must-haves for every grocery trip. Toddlers (at least mine) tend to be creatures of habit so I am always trying to find a balance between getting foods that I know that they will eat and Continue reading “My Top Five Favorite Food Brands for Kids”
Mother Nature has given us a sneak peak of warmer weather here and there reminding us that Spring is not far away! In the mean time, here’s another week filled with hot and hearty meals to keep you warm and toasty. Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (2/19-2/25)”
When the weather outside is frightful, these next meals will make you feel delightful! Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (12/11-12/17)”
It’s hard to believe October is almost over… Where did the time go? Savor the season and let us save you some time with this week’s meal plan. Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (10/23-10/29)”
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and there are so many things to do that day. I tried this recipe at last year’s dinner and it was a hit. It was very easy to make and I was able to make this up the night before which gave me more time to spend with family. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 8 Cups Lightly Packed ¾ Inch Cubes Of French Bread
- 1 Lb. Spicy Pork Sausage
- 2 Stalks Celery, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. Dried Sage Leaves
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in baking dish.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, celery and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Add sausage mixture, sage and cranberries to baking dish; mix lightly with bread cubes.
- In medium bowl, beat broth, milk and eggs with fork until well mixed; pour over bread and stir gently to soak all bread cubes in milk mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 12 hours.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes and until golden brown.