If you want a sweet and sour flavor for ribs this is the recipe for you. I’ve used this same kind of sauce with meatballs and loved them, so I thought it would be great for pork as well. Wow does it give you some awesome flavor! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Ribs With Sweet & Savory Sauce”
The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Hoisin Grilled Pork Chops”
Here is a great quick and easy recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to make. Very hearty and tasty and the pork chops are so tender. Enjoy!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- ⅓ Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Oz. Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Chives
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper; add to skillet.
- Cook about 10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Add broth and cream cheese to warm skillet and whisk together for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in chives and mix together.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops.
During the winter months I always set a goal to go through all my cupboards and closets in my home and get rid of everything I no longer want or need by the time spring arrives. I had each one of the kids stop home and take their junk that they have stored here for years and if they didn’t want it, I would make sure to donate it to our favorite charity. Well, spring has arrived and I accomplished my goal. I can’t believe how much storage space I have and the best part of going into summer, my house is clean and all the junk is gone.
Now that I have all this extra time, I had a few of my girlfriends over for dinner the other night right after work and I knew that wouldn’t give me much time to come up with something so I prepared a meal that is my husband’s absolute favorite and it is so quick and easy to make. I have served this many times for dinner parties and even for Easter Dinner instead of the traditional ham. I have had so many requests for this recipe and finally my girlfriends the other night told me to put it on my next blog, so here it is. All it takes is 30 minutes of your time. I also have to tell you a little bit about the chicken that I use in this recipe. I want to make sure that I am serving a good and healthy product to my family and friends, so I choose Just BARE Chicken because of the attributes listed in the graphic above.
Crusted Parmesan Chicken
- 1 Package Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavored Rice
- 1 Cup Half-n-Half or Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tub Chive & Onion Flavored Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Packages Fresh Chicken Tenders
- 1 Box Fryin’ Magic Seasoned Coating Mix
- Prepare Chicken Flavored Rice according to package in frying pan and keep warm.
- Moisten chicken tenders with a little water.
- Pour Fryin’ Magic into plastic re-sealable bag along with chicken tenders.
- Shake to coat the chicken tenders.
- Preheat ¼ cup oil in a skillet.
- Brown pieces of chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes, per side.
- Cook until internal temperature of chicken reaches at least 165°F.
- Melt one tub of Chive & Onion Flavored Cream Cheese in pan
- Add 1 cup half-n-half, and ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Mix all together until it forms a nice creamy sauce.
- Now it’s time to serve. Let your company help themselves by placing rice on their plate, then top with 3-4 pieces of chicken and pour Parmesan sauce over the top.
Then all you need is a side of fresh asparagus or garden fresh beans and you have the perfect meal. My husband loves this recipe so much that I think he would give up a steak dinner for this and believe me I thought I would never see that day. Enjoy…..we all did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Click Here for more articles written by Jayne
BLT Sandwiches have always been one of my family’s favorites. They seem to hit the spot day or night. Now that the kids are older I have decided to kick this family favorite up a notch with trendy ingredients like, thick cut Four Brothers Bacon, fresh avocadoes and Sriracha sauce!
The Brits lay claim to the very first sandwich, created as a royal meal for the busy Sir John Montague. This eighteenth-century Englishman, a.k.a. the fourth Earl of Sandwich, was a skilled gambler. Reluctant to miss even a few minutes away from his game, he instructed his servant to place meat between two pieces of bread so that he could eat with one hand and take bits between bets.
At my house it takes two hands to hold one of my family favorites and as the kids taste buds become more curious our sandwiches will continue to change and grow into are endless imaginations.
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- 3 T. Mayo
- 1 T. Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- To Taste Garlic Powder
- In a bowl mix until smooth
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 Slices Four Brothers Wholesome Harvest Bread
- 2 T. Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- Half of a Wedge LA BONNE VIE Triple Cream Brie Cheese, melted
- 6 Slices Ripe Avocados
- 4 Slices Four Brothers Thick Cut Bacon, cut in half
- 4 Slices Vine Ripened Tomatoes, sliced
- ½ Cup Fresh Spinach
- Toast three slices of bread.
- Evenly spread Creamy Sriracha Sauce and melted Brie onto each slice of toast.
- Set one piece of toast aside
- Continue to stack the following ingredients, in order, on remaining two slices: three slices avocado, ¼ cup spinach, two slices tomato and half of bacon.
- Stack layered toast on top of each other.
- Finish with third slice of toast.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy this Gourmet BLT as much and my family and I do. Leave your comments and let me know what you think!
Coborn’s, Inc. Executive Chef and Retail Merchandiser
Click Here for more articles written by Todd.