This super easy-to-make chicken is usually done in 30 minutes which makes it great for after work dinners. Don’t forget to serve with a side salad, veggie or some type of potato.
Enjoy…. I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- ½ tsp. Dried Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- ½ tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves, crushed
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2½ Lbs. Chicken, cut-up
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix rosemary, thyme, mustard, oil and salt.
- Brush or rub mixture over chicken.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning once until internal temperature of chicken reaches at least 165 degrees.