This is a very quick and easy recipe that can be done on a weekday even if you are in a hurry. The mixture of mayonnaise with the flavor of red bell peppers served with Talapia puts this recipe over the top. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 T. Butter
- 1.5-2 Lbs. Tilapia Fillets
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ½ Cup Light Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Chopped Roasted Red Bell Peppers (from a jar)
- ¼ tsp. Cumin
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using about ¼ of the butter, lightly grease shallow baking pan.
- Arrange tilapia fillets in buttered pan.
- Brush fish with remaining butter; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes and until internal temperature of fish reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Serve fish with mayonnaise mixture.