This is one of the best pork roasts I have ever served! The pork was tender and juicy. Then add the Four Brothers Montreal Steak Seasoning and you have outstanding flavor. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- One Standing Pork Rib Roast
- Olive Oil
- Four Brothers Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a roasting pan place rack fat side up.
- Apply liberal amount of olive oil, rubbing it into the meat.
- Sprinkle with Four Brothers Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Place pan in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes reduce heat to 325 and continue to roast for 1.5 to 2 hours or until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees.
- Remove the rack from the oven placing on a cutting board and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing the meat.
- This will allow all the juices to remain in the rack, rather than have them run out making the meat dry.
- Cut the rack along the bones, making even portions of the pork, and serve with your favorite sides.