I am a pesto lover so anytime I can add it to a recipe I know I’m going to love it. The flavor is outstanding and the recipe is very easy. It’s a great quick and easy meal with an extra flavor that pushes it to the top! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Pesto Grilled Pork Chops”
I always throw brats on the grill when I need a quick meal, but this time I wanted to do something different and spice it up a little. So, I made a tomato relish that you can put on the brats before serving them. They were great! I love the mustard and oregano flavoring added to the brats and topping it off with the tomato relish made this recipe a winner. Enjoy…I did!
Coborns Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 2 Cups Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 T. Red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- ¼ Cup Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 6 Fresh Italian Flavored Bratwurst
- 6 Bratwurst Buns, split
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix relish ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In another small bowl, mix mustard and oregano; set aside.
- Place sausages on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Continue grilling 8 to 10 minutes longer, and brushing occasionally with mustard mixture, until internal temperature of bratwurst reaches 170 degrees.
- Discard any remaining mustard mixture.
- Serve bratwurst on buns with relish.
My husband and I just love this recipe. It is so easy to make and the best part is when I get home from work it only takes me 5 minutes to prepare and then I throw it on the grill and within a 1/2 hour I have great looking dinner ready to serve. For a side dish to the pork tenderloin I also serve baked apples. Yummy!!!
3 T. Olive Oil
1 T. White Wine Vinegar
1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
2 tsp. Minced Garlic
2 Lbs. Pork Tenderloins