If you want a sweet and sour flavor for ribs this is the recipe for you. I’ve used this same kind of sauce with meatballs and loved them, so I thought it would be great for pork as well. Wow does it give you some awesome flavor! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Ribs With Sweet & Savory Sauce”
The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Hoisin Grilled Pork Chops”
Here is an easy recipe to make on the grill. The flavor added to the pork from the seasoning makes this a stand out meal. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Lemon-Pepper Pork Tenderloin”
I am a pesto lover so anytime I can add it to a recipe I know I’m going to love it. The flavor is outstanding and the recipe is very easy. It’s a great quick and easy meal with an extra flavor that pushes it to the top! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Pesto Grilled Pork Chops”
This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It’s quick to put together when you get home from work. The flavor is outstanding and the Duroc Pork Chops are the best! Very tender and very flavorful. Add a side of green beans and you have the perfect weeknight dinner in under 30 minutes. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 T. Milk
- ½ Cup Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each pork chop; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about ¼ inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip each pork chop in flour mixture, then dip in milk.
- Coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook pork in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Sprinkle with cheese.