I love anything with pesto in it so when I found this recipe I just had to try it. It was phenomenal! The flavor of the pesto and parmesan along with that drizzle of olive oil over the ribeye was unbelievable. This recipe just moved into my top 5 of favorite recipes. Serve with a Caesar salad and then top it off with a slice of Tiramisu and it just makes my mouth water. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 2 Beef Ribeye Steaks, 1½ inches thick
- ¼ Cup Basil Pesto
- 2 T. Parmesan Cheese, finely shredded
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Make horizontal cut in side of each steak, forming a pocket.
- Mix pesto and cheese; spread evenly on insides of pockets; press pockets closed.
- Drizzle oil over beef.
- Cover and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium heat . Grill 10-12 minutes until internal temperature reaches at least 145°F, turning once.