We have another great week filled with awesome new recipes and great deals. Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (2/12-2/18)”
With Winter being just over a month away, there is sure to be some cold weather ahead. Those chilly nights call for some nice, hot comfort food to keep our families warm. Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (11/13-11/19)”
Wow! This is a great sandwich! The meat is so tender and the flavor is awesome!! Best of all it’s easy to make and ready for you right out of the crock pot. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches”
This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It’s quick to put together when you get home from work. The flavor is outstanding and the Duroc Pork Chops are the best! Very tender and very flavorful. Add a side of green beans and you have the perfect weeknight dinner in under 30 minutes. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 T. Milk
- ½ Cup Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each pork chop; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about ¼ inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip each pork chop in flour mixture, then dip in milk.
- Coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook pork in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Sprinkle with cheese.