These burgers are awesome and so easy to make on the grill. Serve with some fresh corn-on-the cob and some fresh fruit and you have a party. Enjoy!!! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Caesar Burgers”
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Lb. Package Tater Tots
- 14 Oz. Can Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Cans (10 Oz.) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brown ground beef (season to taste as it cooks) and drain off grease.
- Spread beef in bottom of a 2 quart baking dish.
- Drain liquid from vegetables and spread over the meat.
- Using rubber spatula, spread soup over top of vegetables and meat.
- Arrange a layer of tater tots over soup.
- Bake, uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese, if desired.
There’s a new product (or at least new to me) that has just become a favorite go-to for dinner. We tried out some Stand’N Stuff soft-shell taco bowls this week and they were so fun! I didn’t realize how soft they would be or how well they would hold up, but once I had one on my plate, my creativity began to overflow.
Old El Paso makes these soft taco bowls and they’re much healthier than crunchy shells or chips. For this first meal with them, we simply filled them with traditional taco fixings: ground beef, shredded lettuce, salsa, sliced black olives, chopped avocado and taco sauce. The kids loved them!
Next week, I’m going to try this recipe for Black Bean and Veggie Enchiladas in the bowls, as our little guy loves black beans. I think I’ll also surprise our daughters by turning them into their favorite meal: Popcorn Chicken Boats. I’ll fill the Stand’N Stuffs with mashed potatoes and corn and top them with breaded chicken chunks. Perhaps they’ll work for the Huevos Rancheros I plan to make this weekend.
Oh, the possibilities!
Click Here for more blog articles written by Rebecca
- 1¼ Pounds Lean Ground Thousand Hills Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1½ Cups Frozen Full Circle Corn Kernels or Mixed Veggie
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 (14.5 -oz.) Cans Full Circle Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz.) Can Full Circle Black Beans or Beans of your choice, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-oz.) Can Full Circle Tomato Sauce
- 1 (1.25-oz.) Package Chili Seasoning Mix
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until Ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Spoon mixture into a 5½-qt. slow cooker; stir in corn and next 7 ingredients until well blended.
- Cook at HIGH 4 to 5 hours or at LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with desired toppings