We have another great week filled a wonderful and tasty variety of meals for you. Weather you make them on the grill, stove or a slow cooker, these meals are sure to win over the whole family! Continue reading “Fresh Meal Planning (4/15-4/22)”
These are some awesome ribs with a great spicy sauce. When you cook them in the oven first, then grill them for indirect cooking, they are awesome. So tender the pork just falls off the bone. Serve with a side of coleslaw and your favorite glass of wine and you have the best meal ever. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Baby Back Ribs With BBQ Sauce”
This chicken recipe is not only extremely easy to make, it’s also very refreshing. Even though you have to bake it in the oven now, I plan on making this same recipe on the grill to make a wonderful summer recipe too. The lemon and garlic pair so well together and it really has a wonderful flavor. Enjoy… I will!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
If you like tuna on the grill you are going to love this recipe. Adding the salsa to this recipe puts it over the top. The flavor of lime juice, cilantro and a little spice from the jalapeño is fantastic! Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat And Seafood Merchandiser
- 1-1/2 Lbs. Fresh Tuna Steaks
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Chili Oil
- 2 T. Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 Kiwi Fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 Med. Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 T. Lime Juice
- 2 T. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- In small glass dish, mix remaining tuna ingredients.
- Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover; refrigerate, turning once, at least 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours to marinade.
- In medium bowl, mix all salsa ingredients; refrigerate.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove tuna from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Place tuna on the grill.
- Cover grill; cook over medium heat 11 to 15 minutes brushing 2 or 3 times with marinade and turning once until internal temperature of tuna reaches 145 degrees.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Top tuna with salsa.
You have heard the saying “A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Well here at Coborn’s, we couldn’t agree more!
So for this Father’s Day, treat your Dad to some Gourmet Four Brothers Favorites! We have assembled 6 great gifts for Dad, that he will love and enjoy. Best of all, you can get everything in one quick stop at Coborn’s! Keep scrolling and learn how to make these great gifts for your Dad.
Gourmet BLT Bundle
What Dad doesn’t love a great sandwich? This gift features two amazing Four Brothers items among other items Dad will use to create a Gourmet BLT. This gift includes…
- Four Brothers Wholesome Harvest Bread
Soft, delicious and packed with nutritious oats and grains.
- Four Brothers Bacon
This flavorful bacon is available in Original, Smokey BBQ, Raspberry Chipotle and Apple Cinnamon.
- Frying Pan
- Fresh Greens
- Fresh Tomato
Or you could purchase a tomato container from our seasonal aisle.
Gourmet Snack Bowl
It is snack season! Whether it is taking snacks in the boat for fishing or packing snacks in a bag for a hike, Dad’s everywhere seem to enjoy a flavor-filled snack! This gift is filled with all unique and tasty treats. No boring flavors here! This gift includes…
- Ripples Bacon Cheeseburger Slider chips
Also available in Onion Blossom, Buffalo Wing and Blue Cheese, Jalapeno Poppers and Chicken Artichoke Flatbread. No dip needed for these savory chips.
- Coborn’s Signature Smokehouse Smoked Beef Sticks
Also available in Wild Rice, Habanero, Cheddar, Teriyaki and more.
- Coborn’s Signature Smokehouse Smoke Beef Strips
- Four Brothers Cheezy Garlic Loaf
I have not heard one person speak an ill word of this bread. Break it apart and throw it in the oven to warm it up or eat it as is, Dad will enjoy it, guaranteed!
- Krave Sweet Chipotle Beef Jerky
Also available in Basil Citrus and Black Cherry BBQ.
- Planters Salted Caramel Peanuts
Many other Planters Peanut flavors available, such as Classic, Cocoa, Chipotle, Chili Lime and Sea Salt & Vinegar.
Gourmet Burger Basket
This basket will have your Dad’s mouth watering in seconds. Our Gourmet Four Brothers Beef Patties are so great. They are a half-pound each and come in a variety of flavors including Original, Mushroom Swiss, Cheddar Bacon, Cheddar Swiss, Blue Cheese, Jalapeno Pepper, Philly Cheese and Bacon Onion Cheddar. This gift includes…
- 4-Four Brothers Gourmet Beef Patties
- Four Telera Buns
Make sure to get some big buns for these big burgers!
- Mr Bar.B.Q Stuffed Burger Press
Find this in the seasonal aisle at Coborn’s
- Party Pack of Heinz Ketchup, Mustard & Mayonnaise
Some other things you could add to this basket would be, fresh onion, pickles, tomato, or anything else your Dad would enjoy on his burger, even though you really don’t need to add anything to these tasty burgers.
Our Four Brothers Flame-Seared Ribs are fully cooked and ready to eat. Simply throw them on the grill and heat them up. They are phenomenal! This gift includes…
- Full-Rack Four Brothers Flame-Seared Ribs
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Rib Rack
Find this in the seasonal aisle at Coborn’s
Caramel Apple Sundae
Our Four Brothers Creamy Caramel dip pairs great with a Granny Smith Apple, add a little ice cream… now that is a dessert! This gift includes…
- Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip
- Fresh Granny Smith Apple
- Pint Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream
This gift is great the way it is. However, if you want to add a little more, we suggest an apple slicer, ice cream scoop and a new Sundae glass.
Last but not least is the grilling pack featuring Four Brothers spices. The best part about this one? You can click here and register to WIN it! Enter up to one time per day, June 14-18, 2015. One random winner will be drawn on Friday, June 19th. If you don’t win, you can still assemble this gift by purchasing these items at Coborn’s. This gift includes…
- Four Brothers Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Four Brothers Porketta Seasoning
- Four Brothers BBQ Rib Rub
Find all of these seasoning in the Coborn’s Meat Department
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Sure Grip Spatula
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Sure Grip Tongs
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Grill Brush with Scraper
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Stuffed Burger Press
- Mr. Bar.B.Q Bamboo Skewers
Find these accessories in the Coborn’s seasonal aisle.
There you have it, six Gourmet Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Dad! Dads have everything they need, give him something he can enjoy! And hey, if you are a Dad, don’t forget to share this blog so your kids get the hint!