Mahi Mahi is found in most of the world’s warm waters. It is caught in the Caribbean, off the shores of Florida, near Hawaii and southern California. It is mild and slightly sweet, firm with large flakes. It is one of my favorite fish. If this is your first time preparing Mahi Mahi this is the recipe to start with. It is very easy to prepare and the fresh flavor of lemon goes so well with this type of fish. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- ¼ Cup Italian-Style Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Parsley, chopped fresh
- 2 tsp. Zest of Lemon
- 1 T. Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 Lb. Mahi Mahi Fillet
- ¼ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line rectangular pan, with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, parsley, lemon peel and butter.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces.
- Place fish in pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Spoon crumb mixture over each piece; press lightly.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees.