Fall has arrived and with fall comes all my favorite food. One of my favorites is fresh salads and I have got a couple that I want to share with you. When I think of fresh salads for the fall I think of cranberries and any kind of dried fruit along with a variety of nuts. I love trying in new recipes along with all of falls bountiful harvests. Continue reading “Quick and Easy Fall Salads”
What a perfect appetizer for your next dinner party or cocktail party during the upcoming holidays. I love making these because they are so easy and you can stuff the mushrooms a day ahead of time. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. You can also use other cheeses besides cheddar, like Swiss, Blue Cheese Crumbles or Feta. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- Two 8 Oz. Pkgs. Fresh Whole White Mushrooms, cleaned
- ¾ Cup 10-Minute Original or Herb Flavored Stuffing Mix, prepared
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup Butter, melted
- 2 T. Onion, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps.
- Finely chop half of the stems; discard remaining stems.
- In small bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, prepared stuffing mix, cheese, butter and onion; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon mushroom mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm.
- 1 Cup Full Circle Quick Cook Grains
- ½ Cup of your favorite Full Circle Salad Dressing
- 2-3 T. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Can of your favorite Full Circle Beans
- 1 Pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small Cucumber
- ½ lb Cooked chicken, diced or chopped (If desired)
- 1 (3.5oz) Container Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Prepare Full Circle Quick Grain of your choice per the package instructions.
- Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once Full Circle Quick Grain is cooled, place it in a large bowl and add parsley, beans, tomatoes, cucumber, chicken if desired and feta cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Toss the mixture with Full Circle salad dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.