These burgers are awesome and so easy to make on the grill. Serve with some fresh corn-on-the cob and some fresh fruit and you have a party. Enjoy!!! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Caesar Burgers”
- 17 Oz. Angel Food Cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Lb. Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Lb. Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 T. Sugar
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 2- 8 oz. Cream Cheese,
- pkgs. Softened
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- In a measuring cup, combine water, 2 T. sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and ¾ cup sugar on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- With mixer on, pour in heavy cream, then turn mixer to medium/high and continue beating until consistency of whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Place ⅓ of angel food cake into the bottom of a trifle dish and brush with ⅓ of lemon syrup.
- Add ⅓ of cream and loosely spread it over cake pieces.
- Add ½ of the strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (adding ½ of the blueberries for the second fruit layer).
- Frost the top with last ⅓ of cream and decorate with remaining fruit.
Wow! These are the best for that summer grilling party! If you like a little zip in your wings these were awesome. The flavor is outstanding with the mixture of fresh cilantro, chili sauce and lime. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Spicy Thai Chicken Wings”
Here is a great summer grilling recipe to add some pizazz to your fresh bratwurst! So quick and easy to make, plus these add great Italian flavor to your back yard grilling. Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Sassy Italian Sausages”
Get ready for the big game by preparing this cocktail smokies recipe. Instead of using BBQ sauce, change it up with a sweet and savory sauce. The pineapple juice and soy sauce give this recipe a whole new yummy twist! Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ Cup White Vinegar
- 1½ tsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Lbs. Cocktail Smokies
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, flour and mustard.
- Gradually stir in pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add sausages, stir to coat.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve warm.