This is a great way to prepare fish if you do not have a grill readily available. The fish comes out very tender and the sauce has a wonderful flavor of lemon and fresh basil. A very quick and easy recipe. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Grouper Fillets
- Sprinkle of Salt
- Sprinkle of Pepper
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, grated
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Dry White Wine
- 3 T. Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 T. Fresh Basil, chopped
- Set oven to broil.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Broil about 10 to 15 minutes until internal temperature of fish reaches at least degrees.
- In large skillet, melt butter over low heat.
- Add garlic and remaining ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Cook and stir until garlic is fragrant.
- Add lemon juice and wine; heat to boiling over medium-low heat.
- Boil until sauce is reduced by half.
- Stir in whipping cream and basil.
- Simmer until thickened.
- To serve, place broiled grouper on individual plates.
- Top with cream sauce.