The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Hoisin Grilled Pork Chops”
Pork has always been known at “the other white meat”. Dark pink to dark reddish pink is the most desirable color to look for when buying pork. Darker, reddish pork will typically be juicier and more tender. Last week when we were grilling I decided to use the “All Natural” Compart Duroc Boneless Pork Chops and I couldn’t believe the taste and the tenderness. This was like no other pork that I have ever tried. It had more of the deep red color than any other pork on the market. This superior product is now a family favorite and will be used in many recipes. Enjoy….We all did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Duroc Boneless Pork Chops, ¾ to 1” thick
- ¾ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- Prepare the coals or a gas grill for direct heat.
- Heat to medium heat.
- Place pork chops on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover the grill; cook 9 to 12 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking, until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
These pork chops were fantastic and I just love the sweet and sour flavor. The glaze that you brush on these pork chops make them very juicy and moist. I also tried broiling the pork chops and they work perfect if you put them 4 to 6 inches from the heat. Enjoy..I did!
Coborn’s, Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- ¼ Cup Chili Sauce
- 2 T. Honey
- 2 T. Rice Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dry Mustard
- Pork Chops:
- 4-6 oz. Boneless Pork Chops
- ½ tsp. Garlic-pepper blend
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Heat gas or charcoal grill
- In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with garlic-pepper blend, paprika and salt
- When grill is heated, place pork chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals
- Cook 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145°F, turning once or twice and brushing with glaze during the last 5 minutes of cooking time
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil
- Serve warm glaze with pork chops