I just loved this recipe not only for its taste but the fact that it was so quick and easy to do right after I got home from work last night. After eating this recipe I know if you didn’t like pork chops you could also add chicken breast instead. Either way they would be great. Next time I make this I am also going to add mushrooms to the sauce because I think they will go great together. Enjoy….I did!
– Jayne, Coborn’s Meat and Seafood Merhandiser
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops (1/2 inch thick)
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- ⅓ Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Oz. Cream Cheese, cut into cubes
- ¼ Cup Fresh Chives, chopped
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper; add to skillet.
- Cook 8-10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature of chops reaches 145°F. Remove pork chops to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add broth and cream cheese to warm skillet.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently with whisk, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of the chives.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chives.