These grab-n-go Mini Yogurt Parfaits are too good to resist. With a delicious homemade graham cracker crust, your favorite yogurt flavor, plus a delicious topping of your choice we promise you won’t be able to eat just one!
Although these treats can make a perfect handout at a holiday party, you can also freeze these tasty treats and place them in Ziploc Freezer bags until you’re ready to eat them! Your friends and coworkers will be jealous when they see you snacking on these beautiful Mini Yogurt Parfaits!
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1½ Cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 6 T. Butter, melted
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Yogurt cups, your choice of flavors
- Toppings: Examples: Berries, banana slices, mint leaves, chocolates, etc.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended.
- Place mixture in muffin tin or mini-muffin tin liners.
- Using a spoon, add yogurt to each cup until they are about ¾ of the way full.
- Add fresh berries, mint leaves, candies, chocolates or other combinations to decorate your parfaits.
- Freeze your cups until yogurt is firm (about 1-2 hours.)