Here is a great winter roast that will surely make your taste buds tingle! Great flavor and the meat is so tender. Enjoy… I did!
This is one of the best recipes to come home to after a long, exhausting day of work. Simply throw the items together right before you leave in the morning, and when you walk into your home in the evening, you will be ready to eat immediately. Add a dab of horseradish sauce or some ground mustard to add even more flavor! Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1-4 lb. Beef Rump Roast
- 1 oz. pkg. Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2-10.5 oz. Cans Condensed Beef Broth
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 16 Buns, split
- Place beef roast in 4-quart slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker; place on cutting board or large plate.
- Slice beef with knife or shred with 2 forks; place in buns.
- If desired, skim fat from juices in slow cooker.
- Serve sandwiches with individual portions of juices for dipping.