These burgers are awesome and so easy to make on the grill. Serve with some fresh corn-on-the cob and some fresh fruit and you have a party. Enjoy!!! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Caesar Burgers”
If you want a sweet and sour flavor for ribs this is the recipe for you. I’ve used this same kind of sauce with meatballs and loved them, so I thought it would be great for pork as well. Wow does it give you some awesome flavor! Enjoy… I did! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Ribs With Sweet & Savory Sauce”
The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Hoisin Grilled Pork Chops”
This is one of the easiest recipes you are going to find to prepare salmon. The honey glaze along with the fresh ginger is awesome! Pair it with some fresh asparagus and you have a wonderful summer meal. Enjoy! Continue reading “Weekly Ad Recipe – Grilled Ginger Salmon”
- 17 Oz. Angel Food Cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Lb. Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Lb. Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 T. Sugar
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 2- 8 oz. Cream Cheese,
- pkgs. Softened
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- In a measuring cup, combine water, 2 T. sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and ¾ cup sugar on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- With mixer on, pour in heavy cream, then turn mixer to medium/high and continue beating until consistency of whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Place ⅓ of angel food cake into the bottom of a trifle dish and brush with ⅓ of lemon syrup.
- Add ⅓ of cream and loosely spread it over cake pieces.
- Add ½ of the strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (adding ½ of the blueberries for the second fruit layer).
- Frost the top with last ⅓ of cream and decorate with remaining fruit.