Get ready for the big game by preparing this cocktail smokies recipe. Instead of using BBQ sauce, change it up with a sweet and savory sauce. The pineapple juice and soy sauce give this recipe a whole new yummy twist! Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ Cup White Vinegar
- 1½ tsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Lbs. Cocktail Smokies
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, flour and mustard.
- Gradually stir in pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add sausages, stir to coat.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve warm.