I love garlic, and want to put it on everything. All my dreams came true when I discovered the magical world of aioli. If you were curious, aioli is basically just a fancy way of saying mayonnaise — generally they are egg based. If you’re opposed to the thought of consuming raw eggs, have I got a recipe for you!
Well the evening has finally arrived for my son’s Groom’s Dinner and I wanted to invite you along to take a sneak peak into this evening’s event! You were there with us through the Bridal Shower video in May, so I wanted to share the ideas with you that I came up with for the Grooms Dinner. I really took the time to plan this out because I wanted to make this event extremely special for my son and his future bride – My soon to be daughter-in-law!! Continue reading “DIY Backyard Dinner Party”
Ready for three delicious AND easy Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatball Recipes that you’ll love? Read on to find out what we have in store for you!
Mini Meatball Omelets
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 36 Simeks Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 12 Round Potato Shaped Fries or Tater Tots (Smash them to fit in the bottom of the muffin tin)
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potato smile or tater tots into bottom of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove from oven and lower temp to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and water.
- Set aside.
- Top your potatoes with 3 Simeks mini sausage meatballs, chopped bell peppers and diced onions.
- You may also substitute other ingredients in place of the bell peppers and onions ie-mushrooms, spinach, jalapenos, tomatoes, etc.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot or you may cool them and freeze them for an easy on the go breakfast later.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap then place in a gallon freezer bag.
- Remove and microwave until heated through.
Not Cho’ Average Meatballs
- 1 Package Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Distribute frozen meatballs on top of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of chips and meatballs.
- Bake in oven until the meatballs are thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Mini Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 1 Package Mini Meatballs
- 1 (12-inch) Pre-baked Flatbread Pizza Crust
- ½ Cup Pesto
- ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ Cup Roasted Peppers, sliced
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Spread crust with pesto and top with ricotta, roasted peppers and frozen meatballs.
- Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake according to the instructions on the pizza crust package.
Enjoy these delicious Mini Meatball Recipes!
If you are like me then you enjoy spending warm summer evenings outside – at least until the mosquitos come out! When I was deciding what to do for my next video I thought why not share some easy appetizers to enjoy sitting by the lake or on your deck on beautiful summer nights? One of my favorite salads is our Mock-Crab Salad that we sell in our Deli Departments at Coborn’s, and I have a few ideas that you can do using this scrumptious salad to add a new flavor and a bit of creativity to your next appetizer. Continue reading “5 Ways to Use Coborn’s Mock-Crab Salad”