With Easter coming up soon, here’s some meal ideas that are great any day of the week and also great to share with company!
Here’s a great recipe from Mr. Dell’s that will fill up the whole family! Serve with your favorite protein and a side of veggies.
- 10 Cups Mr. Dell's Original Potato Shreds
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Butter Or Margarine
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 12 Oz. Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Crushed Corn Flakes
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat Oven To 375ºF
- Melt ¼ cup butter or margarine and pour into 9"x13" baking dish, then add half of the Mr. Dell's Potatoes. (No need to thaw)
- In separate bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk and green onions, then pour ½ of mixture over hash browns. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle one cup grated cheese on top.
- Add remainder of hash browns and pour remainder of of mixture on top, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, then cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Pour 2 Tbsp melted butter or margarine over mixture and bake for 55 minutes.
Who says ham is only for Easter? Don’t forget the mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing!
Another fantastic Dietitian’s Choice recipe. Enjoy awesome flavor with zero guilt!
- 3 Medium Zucchini
- ½ Cup Pasta Sauce
- ½ Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- ¼ Cup Tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Trim ends off of zucchini and slice lengthwise. Using a spoon, scrape out pulp to create zucchini boats. Finely chop pulp.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, cook beef, pasta sauce, bell pepper and garlic. Cook until beef is cooked through. Drain excess liquid off.
- Place zucchini boats in a baking dish and evenly fill with beef mixture using a spoon. Top with tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until zucchini is tender.