March is National Nutrition Month and we’re excited to introduce a Dietitian’s Choice Recipe each week!
This delicious salmon is perfect to kick off the Dietitian’s Choice Recipe of the week!
- 1.5 lb. salmon fillet with skin
- 1 garlic clove
- 4-5 Tbsp grainy dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp mild honey
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp caraway seeds, crushed
- Preheat broiler. Line rack of a broiler pan with foil and lightly coat with oil.
- Pat salmon dry and put skin side down on pan. Season with ½ tsp salt.
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with a pinch of salt, then stir together remaining ingredients. Spread mustard mixture evenly on top of salmon, then broil 5-6 inches from heat until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer salmon using 2 large spatulas and serve with nutty brown rice.
BLT’s are always a great meal for busy nights.
Eating on the road? Stop by and try our Hand Breaded Chicken Sandwiches from the Chicken Shack for a quick, tasty dinner on the go!