Here’s some nice hot meals to keep you warm on cold winter nights!
Here’s a great slow cooker recipe for busy nights.
- 30 Oz. Shredded Hashbrowns
- 16 Oz. Cubed Ham
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10.5 Oz. Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 16 Oz. Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Stick Butter, cubed or melted
- Pepper To Taste
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use plastic liner.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, mix well.
- Cook on high 3-5 hours or low 5-7 hours.
Serve these tasty sandwiches with a side of fries and your favorite fruit.
Stop by our Chicken Shack for a quick easy dinner you can pick up on the way home!