It’s the middle of summer, have you had a S’more yet? Well today I am going to share with you a simple and delicious S’more Snack Mix. This is perfect sweet treat for picnics, camping, going to the beach or simply binge watching Netflix.
- 10 Oz. Box Teddy Grahams
- 20 Oz. Chocolate Almond Bark, melted
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Plastic Snack Bags
- Wax Paper
- Lay out 10 oz. of Teddy Grahams on a piece of wax paper.
- Melt Chocolate Almond Bark in microwave according to package directions.
- Pour melted Almond Bark over Teddy Grahams.
- Sprinkle 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows over top.
- Let sit for 2-3 hours and bag into plastic sandwich bags.
Now believe me, these are DELICIOUS! I could have made more bags, but I ate a lot of the snack mix before they made it into the bags, it’s that good! Once the chocolate has hardened make sure to bag them up so the Teddy Grahams and marshmallows don’t get stale! You could certainly add more to this mix as well, perhaps adding Mini M&Ms, pretzel sticks or peanuts!
Although you could simply sit down and devour all of this snack mix yourself, or like I said before, bring it with you on the boat or on a picnic. However, if you care to share you can click here and download a cute note to staple to the top of your plastic baggie to create a cute gift for someone.
I hope you enjoy this snack mix, it sure screams summer and is a simple, delicious treat that is fun and easy to make. I would even suggest getting the kids involved, they would love making this too!