I think I spend most of my time in a grocery store but I’m thinking that is a good thing surrounded by all the fresh meat, seafood, vegetables and other goodies. I was shopping the other day and when I was in the Meat Department I discovered a new item that I just have to share with you. It is called Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Breasts.
They are so extremely easy to prepare and they are the Best!!! They have 3 flavors; Garlic & Herb, Teriyaki, and Black Pepper & Sea Salt. I love that they are individually wrapped so that you can prepare exactly what you are going to eat and there is now waste. Here are 3 simple meals that you can prepare when you are in a hurry.
1-9 oz. Johnsonville Flame Grilled Garlic and Herb Chicken Breasts, heated per package direction, halved lengthwise and sliced into ¼” strips.
- 1-cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-avocado, diced
- ½-cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½-cup Ranch dressing
- 4-8” flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, Romaine, tomatoes, avocado, cheese and ranch dressing. Toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortillas, and roll as you would a burrito.
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 1-9 oz. Johnsonville flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts
- 1-8 oz. package of ready to eat rice
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 2-cups fresh vegetables (carrots, baby corn, broccoli, pea pods and mushrooms)
- Heat chicken and rice according to package directions.
- In skillet sauté vegetables in olive oil until crisp-tender.
- Serve with rice and chicken.
Black Pepper & Sea Salt Chicken Breast
Just heat the chicken per package direction and serve with a side of asparagus or your choice of vegetable along with a great refreshing side of fresh fruit.
These are premium chicken breasts seasoned with the highest quality ingredients and grilled to perfection!!! They make great sandwiches and wraps along with awesome entrees. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have and will continue to.
Coborn’s, Inc. Merchandising Specialist Team Manager – Bakery & Deli
Click Here for more blogs written by Jayne