Welcome back! I’ve said it time and time again, I’m a busy woman. When I get home from work I don’t always have time to spend hours in the kitchen, and I have a feeling there are those of you out there who feel the same. So, I came across this quick 30 minute meal that I just had to share. It’s not only quick, but it is delicious and a nice healthy meal I can feed my family in under a half an hour. Try it and comment to my blog, I would love to hear what you think!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. Unsalted Butter
- 3 T. Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 T. Onions, chopped
- 1 T. Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a mallet, tenderize the chicken breasts to the same thickness.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on a medium- high heat frying pan.
- Let them cook for 5 minutes (not fully cooked)
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a clean and dry glass pan.
- Add chicken broth, lime juice, onions, red pepper and cilantro to the frying pan then mix.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add butter and heavy cream liquid.
- Stir until butter has melted.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken breasts in the glass pan.
- Bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes to 165°F.
- Serve with asparagus or vegetables of your choice.
Coborn’s, Inc. Merchandising Specialist Team Manager – Bakery & Deli
Click Here for more blogs written by Jayne