Merry Christmas! It’s my favorite time of year with all the holiday lights, snow on the ground, and AMAZING deals on electronics! The only thing that’s a downer about this time of year is the temperature, it’s literally down. Here’s a drink recipe that’s perfect for your holiday gathering featuring cinnamon tequila that’s guaranteed to keep you warm and your spirits high!
- Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip
- Sprinkles or Sanding Sugar
- 1 shot glass Cinnamon Tequila
- 2 Shot glasses Apple Pucker
- Apple (to garnish)
- Start off by rimming glass in Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip, then dipping in sprinkles or sanding sugar.
- Add Cinnamon Tequilla and Apple Pucker to glass.
- Top with Sprite.
- Add apple slices to glass for a garnish.
The best part of this drink are the sprinkles! You can add some into the cocktail to keep it bubbling and fizzing, it’s so dazzling that after drinking 2 of them, you’ll be fine with just watching the bubbles on the third! For an even more festive look, garnish the drink with a candy cane!
This year has been an amazing year, and I look forward to sharing more amazing tips & recipes in 2017. From me to you, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Coborn’s Inc. Web Designer
Click Here for more blogs from Brandon.