Here is an easy recipe to make on the grill. The flavor added to the pork from the seasoning makes this a stand out meal. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
Grilled Lemon-Pepper Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- ½ tsp. Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Dried Thyme
- 2 Pork Tenderloins (3/4 lb. each)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork and oil.
- Brush oil over all sides of pork.
- Rub lemon peel mixture over pork.
- Cover and grill pork over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from grill; cover with foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Suggested Wine Pairing Delas Cotes du Rhone
Leave a comment