Wow! These are the best for that summer grilling party! If you like a little zip in your wings these were awesome. The flavor is outstanding with the mixture of fresh cilantro, chili sauce and lime. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 20 Chicken Wings
- ⅓ Cup Chicken Broth
- ⅓ Cup Oyster Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- 3 T. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. Chili Sauce
- 2 T. Grated Lime Peel
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces; discard tip.
- In large bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Reserve ¼ cup of marinade to a small bowl and set aside; add chicken to marinade in plastic bag; turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate, turning once, at least 1 hour.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bag.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 45 to 50 minutes, brushing with ¼ cup reserved marinade turning once, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Discard any remaining marinade.