These are some awesome ribs with a great spicy sauce. When you cook them in the oven first, then grill them for indirect cooking, they are awesome. So tender the pork just falls off the bone. Serve with a side of coleslaw and your favorite glass of wine and you have the best meal ever. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4.5 Lbs. Pork Loin Back Ribs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- ½ Cup Water
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- ¼ Cup White Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Sauce
- ½ tsp. Liquid Smoke, optional
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut ribs into serving pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs in 15x10x1 inch pan.
- Cover with foil; bake about 2 hours and 30 minutes until tender.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, mix sauce ingredients.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- Place pork on unheated side of two burner gas grill or over drip pan on charcoal grill.
- Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes, brushing with sauce every 5 minutes and until internal temperature of pork reaches at least 145 degrees.