Here is a great winter roast that will surely make your taste buds tingle! Great flavor and the meat is so tender. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
New England Pot Roast
- 1 Pkg. Onion-Mushroom Soup Mix
- ¾ Cup Beef Broth
- ¼ Cup Steak Sauce
- 2½ Lbs. Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 Lb. Baby Red Potatoes
- 16 Oz. Baby Carrots
- 1 Onion, cut into thick slices
- Mix first 3 ingredients until blended.
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with vegetables and soup mixture.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
Suggested Wine Pairing Clos du Bois Merlot
Leave a comment