One of the best cheese of all time is Kerrygold Dubliner 100% Natural Cheese. This cheese boasts the brand’s grass-fed goodness with a nutty and naturally sweet flavor that has captivated cheese-lovers everywhere around the world.
Unlike any other brand on the market, Kerrygold is made from the milk of grass-fed cows that graze on Ireland’s lush, green pastures for up to 300 days a year. The traditional practices upheld by generations of Irish dairy farmers ultimately yield a product that has a golden color and creamy flavor that is unparalleled in the category. It’s the way butter and cheese should always look and taste; the way nature intended.
Dubliner is complex. Worldly. Somewhat sweet, somewhat nutty. All of these words just as easily describe our Dubliner Cheese as they do the city of Dublin, Ireland itself. So it isn’t hard to see where we drew our inspiration for this decidedly Irish cheese.
Dubliner is a robust aged cow’s milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar. In one bite, you can taste the diversity of flavors – from nutty to sharp to sweet – that can only come from a natural cheese made from the milk of grass-fed cows. What might seem ambiguous is actually a well-balanced mix of cheese cultures and naturally occurring amino acids. This diversity pays off in its ability to be served alongside a full-bodied wine like Cabernet, a freshly pulled pint of Guinness, or simply melted between a few slices of crusty brown bread.
Inspired by the deliciousness that Kerrygold Dubliner has to offer? Check out the Kerrygold Stuffed Chicken and Artichoke Recipes below! Both recipes are printable, which makes them perfect to store in your recipe rack!
- 8 Oz. Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 Oz. Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 10 Oz. Fresh Mediterranean Herbs, finely chopped
- 2 Medium Eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grate 3½ Oz. Kerrygold Dubliner cheese and cut the remainder into thin slices.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast and insert the slices of cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, herbs and grated Dubliner Cheese.
- Place the beaten eggs in a shallow dish and dip the chicken breasts into it until evenly coated.
- Press firmly into the crumb mixture with chicken breasts.
- Place on a buttered baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
The chicken can be sliced into four and serve with salad and spinach or tomato pasta tossed in melted butter.
- 12 Oz. Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Oregano
- 2 T. Grated Onion
- 2 Cups Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients and spoon the mixture into an 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or flat bread.