I love skillet recipes because they are convenient and easy to prepare! The best part is how tender and moist the chicken thighs are. Add bacon and spinach and you have an awesome meal in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 8 Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- 3 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 2 Large Carrots, chopped
- 1 Small Onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 6 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 T. Grated Lemon Peel
- In 12-inch skillet, cook chicken and bacon over medium-high heat 5 minutes, turning chicken once.
- Stir in carrots, onions, garlic and broth.
- Cook uncovered 15 to 20 minutes, turning chicken and cooking until the internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees and vegetables are tender.
- Remove pan from heat; add spinach, salt and pepper.
- Stir in mixture about 3 minutes until spinach wilts.
- Stir in lemon peel until well blended.