Sugar scrubs can be used on your face, body and feet to help moisturize and exfoliate your skin. Because they are so incredibly easy and inexpensive to make, they make an amazing gift for a teacher, daycare person, co-worker, friend or family member. You can give just the sugar scrub alone or make it a gift basket and add some homemade lip balm and/or hand soap from my previous blogs.
I hope you enjoy this simple Homespun Creation and you take the time to try it at home! Be sure to Click Here for the Free Printable Labels that will make your creation truly personalized!
Read Below for a full list of ingredients and step by step instructions as well as a video where I will explain how easy this Do It Yourself Sugar Scrub Creation really is to make!
- ½ Cup Raw Sugar
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2-4 Drops Essentials Oil of your choice. (I used a lavender variety!)
- Jar with a screwable top. (I picked a mason jar!)
- Measure out and pour Raw Sugar into the container.
- Add Olive Oil and Essential Oil.
- Replace cover and shake mixture.
- Scrub skin with mixture to exfoliate and rinse.
Lori Senior Administrative Assistant
Click Here for more Blog’s written by Lori