I tried this recipe the other night when having last minute company stopping over. It was a hit! The recipe was so easy to make and took less than 30 minutes. So, if you are in a hurry but still want to impress your guests, this is the recipe for you! Enjoy….we did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 9 Oz. Linguine
- 1 Lb. Shrimp Peeled, tails removed and deveined
- ¼ Cup Chicken Broth
- ⅓ Cup Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Milk
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 3 quarts water to boiling; add linguine and shrimp.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until linguine is tender and shrimp is pink.
- Drain and return to Dutch oven; cover and keep warm.
- In large skillet, heat chicken broth, cheese, milk, garlic and salt to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
- Add linguine and shrimp to sauce in skillet; toss to coat.
- Stir in oregano just before serving.