I absolutely loved this recipe because it was so quick and easy. The pairing of the onions, garlic, tomatoes and fresh basil put it over the top. I served it over rice with a side of fresh zucchini and summer squash. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4-6 Oz. Blue Marlin Steaks
- 4 T. Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 28 Oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- 6 T. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 T. Capers
- 4 T. Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 Cup White Wine
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic until the onions soften.
- Stir in the tomatoes, basil, capers, parsley and wine and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Place the fish in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and pour the tomato mixture over the fish and bake in a 400 degree oven for 12-18 minutes and until internal temperature of fish reaches at least 145 degrees.