Foaming hand soap was one of the first things I started making on my own when I began to transition to natural products in my household. This recipe is extremely simple, super cost-effective and knowing the ingredients are safe for my family to use is an awesome extra perk.
For this blog I am using a foaming soap dispenser that I purchased online. However, you could also reuse a foaming hand soap dispenser that you already have on hand from one of those bath stores, I think you know the one I am referencing.
Free Printable Label
Once again, I have provided you with free printable labels. Click here to open and print using Avery 42395 labels.
- Empty Foaming Hand Soap Dispenser (About 8 Oz. Container)
- ¼ Cup Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap
- 2 Drops Veriditas Good Samaritan Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- 2 Drops Scented Oil of your Choice i.e. Lavender, Lemon, or Orange (Optional)
- Add liquid castile soap to the soap dispenser.
- Add essential oil(s).
- Slowly pour water into the soap dispenser, leaving about 1 inch of space at top so mixture does not overflow when replacing cover.
- Replace cover, close and lightly swish to mix.
Senior Administrative Assitant
Click Here for more articles written by Lori