One of my new favorite snacking cheeses is Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner. Unlike any other brand on the market, Kerrygold is made from the milk of grass-fed cows that graze on Ireland’s lush, green pastures for up to 312 days a year. The traditional practices upheld by generations of Irish dairy farmers ultimately yield a product that has a golden color and creamy flavor that is unparalleled in the category. It’s the way butter and cheese should always look and taste, the way nature intended; the new Kerrygold Dubliner Spreadable Cheese is no exception.
As one of the most beloved Kerrygold cheese varieties, Dubliner boasts the brand’s grass-fed goodness with a nutty and naturally sweet flavor that has captivated cheese-lovers everywhere. Luckily, for avid fans of the brand, the irresistible taste of Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese is now available in a spreadable option.
This creamy and delicious cheese pairs perfectly with everything from crisp vegetables and fresh fruit to crunchy baguettes and crackers, making it easier than ever to host friends for cocktails.
So when you’re debating on a perfect snacking cheese to have, don’t debate, simply pick up a container of Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Cheese and enjoy this amazing new cheese spread! Or try a twist on a classic recipe by trying one (or ALL) of the delicious recipes below!
Creamy Dubliner Pickle Roll Ups
- 8 Oz. Deli Ham, sliced
- 10-16 Pickles, medium size
- 6 Oz. Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Cheese
- Pat dry ham and pickles.
- Spread Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Cheese on ham slices.
- Place 2-3 pickles end to end on top of cheese.
- Roll and slice into ½ inch sections.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Artichoke Dip with Creamy Dubliner Cheese
- 14 Oz. Can Artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 T. Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Oregano, chopped
- 2 T. Onion, chopped
- 12 Oz. Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Cheese
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into an 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips or flat bread.
Garlic and Herb Dubliner Cauliflower Mash
- 1 Large Cauliflower, trimmed into florets
- 2-4 T. Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter, salted
- 6 Oz. Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Chaeese
- 2 T. Chives, minced
- 2 T. Oregano, minced
- 2 T. Basil, minced
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets until quite tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to food processor.
- Begin processing with 2 tablespoons butter and 3 ounces Kerrygold Spreadable Dubliner Cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper and continue processing until mixture resembles mashed potatoes; make it as smooth or lumpy as you like.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve while warm.
Coborn’s, Inc. Director of Deli
Click Here for more articles written by Kevin