Want to impress your friends? Invite them over for a Salmon Kabob dinner right off the grill. These little beauties were fantastic. The Norwegian Salmon is like no other! They were such a hit with my family that they asked me to make them again this weekend. How can I turn them down? Enjoy….we really did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 2 T. Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1½ Lbs. Skinless Norwegian Salmon Fillet, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 16 Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water 1 hour
- Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grates with oil.
- Mix oregano, cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kabobs total.
- Spray the fish lightly with oil and season with salt and the reserved spice mixture.
- Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature of fish reaches
- degrees, about 8 to 10 minutes.