If you want great tasting ribs just give this recipe a try. The sweet and spicy flavor of the seasonings combined with your favorite barbecue sauce makes this recipe so scrumptious! Enjoy…I did!
Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs
- 1 T. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 lbs. Pork Baby Back Ribs
- ½ Cup Apple Juice
- 1 Cup Your Favorite Barbecue Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix seasonings; rub onto both sides of ribs.
- Place half the ribs in single layer on large sheet of heavy-duty foil.
- Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and one end.
- Add ¼-cup apple juice through open end of packet.
- Double fold remaining end to seal packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Repeat to make second packet.
- Grill packets 45 minutes to 1 hour until ribs reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
- Return ribs to grill; brush with ½ cup barbecue sauce.
- Grill 15 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining sauce.
Suggested Wine Pairing Dark Horse Merlot
Leave a comment