If you are a pesto lover like I am you are going to go crazy for this. The flavor of the lemon and pesto just burst in your mouth when you take that first bite. I loved this recipe. The best part is that it’s done in less than 30 minutes. You can also try adding scallops to this recipe or serving it over Angel Hair Pasta. Yummy! Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 2 Lbs. Raw Peeled Deveined Large Shrimp, thawed if frozen and tails removed
- ¼ Cup Refrigerated Basil Pesto
- 1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Pepper
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Place seafood mixture in grill basket or wok.
- Cover and grill seafood mixture over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes shaking basket or stirring seafood mixture occasionally, until internal temperature of seafood reaches at least 145 degrees.