The more recipes with turkey I try, the more I like it. These burgers are awesome on the grill. I love the flavor of the Parmesan cheese with the hint of chives. This is a quick and easy recipe to put together for those backyard barbecues. Enjoy…I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Lb. Ground turkey
- ⅓ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Dried Chives
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
- 4 Hamburger Buns, split
- Red Onion Rings, optional
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In medium bowl mix all ingredients except buns and onions.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, about ½” thick.
- Carefully brush vegetable oil on grill rack.
- Place patties on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook patties 12 to 15 minutes, turning once and until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Add buns, cut sides down, to side of grill for last 4 minutes of grilling.
- Serve patties on buns with grilled or raw onion rings.