If you want a quick, easy recipe that is done in 30 minutes or less this is the recipe for you. This is definitely my husbands all-time favorite meal and also one of my favorites. Just a quick tip that I tried, instead of plain white rice I made Chicken Flavor Rice-a-Roni. We both loved it. It gave the recipe even more flavor and now that’s the only way we make this dish. The sauce really puts this meal over the top. I know what I’m making for dinner tonight. Enjoy….I will!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 2 Cups Instant Rice, uncooked
- 14.5 Oz. Chicken Broth, divided
- 6 Snack Crackers, finely crushed
- 2 T. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 14-15 Oz. Boneless Skinless Pkg. Chicken Tenders
- 2 tsp. Oil
- ½ Cup Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- Cook rice as directed on package, using 1.25 cups of the broth and ½ cup water.
- Mix cracker crumbs and parmesan on plate.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and then dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining broth and cream cheese to skillet; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 3 minutes or until thickened and then spoon over chicken.
- Serve with rice.