Norwegian Salmon has a bright pink color when cooked and stays moist, even when cooked well done. This recipe is great on the grill, smoked or baked. The best part is you can prepare this fish in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy….I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Lb. Norwegian Atlantic Salmon Fillets
- Bell Pepper Variety
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 Whole Peeled Garlic Clove
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Cut peppers into strips.
- Turn on the oven to 375°F.
- Wash the fish in cold water and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Lay the salmon down in the pan, skin side facing down if you have long fillets.
- Distribute the peppers, capers, and the whole peeled garlic cloves all around the salmon.
- Sprinkle with a liberal quantity of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the remaining olive oil over the fish.
- Put the dish in the preheated oven and cook for 16 minutes and until internal temperature of fish reaches 145°F.
- Let it settle for a few minutes before serving.